E-mail notifacatio problems anyone else???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Domination

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well since the serverchange i havent been getting email notifacations when someone replys to a thread. Is anyone else having these problems and Woody if you reardthis do you know how to fix it??

I don't know why that would happen. I'd try to re-subscribe to them and see if that helps just in case.

-Michael

Yeah, I have not had any problems with e-mail subscriptions aaside from getting too much mail because I forget to delete it when I visit the site.

yea still not woking even for newly made threads like this one

ill try logging out to clear my cookies se if that does anything

that didn work either

Still works for me.i have no clue why i would not work for you.

Hmmm yeah that is actually how I knew RCNT was back up and running got a reply to the poopy drive home thread. LOL

I get like 1 out of 20 threads Ipost in actually get to my email address, but that has been forever, maybe a spam fiter or something with cox.net email.

i get zero emails it sux u have to keep go checking my profile for the subscribed list thingy i wis some one knew how to fix it cause it was workin fine b4 the server change.

My email is correct and the emal notifacation is checked in the option section so i dont have a clue whats wrong

I have the same problem. I'm not getting any email notifications.

ya same here. i have logged in and out a few times that doesn't do anything. it worked just great before the server change but now it wont

bryan

ok well atleast i know its not just me

that is happening to me too. it worked fine before. i hope if gets fixed soon.
savager

I will have to add that everything works fine for me. Its kind of odd that only certain users are having problems.

sLY

Same here I am not getting ANY notifications at all!! I usually get a few each day and now NONE! I like to sneak away to check for a bit during work but not now.:help:

I am getting all of the notifications but the problem I am having is that ever since the server change when I log in from my home computer rcnt just is not found no matter what I do. I mean like the site will not come up at all. I don't have any problems from work though.

Originally posted by newnitrofan
I am getting all of the notifications but the problem I am having is that ever since the server change when I log in from my home computer rcnt just is not found no matter what I do. I mean like the site will not come up at all. I don't have any problems from work though.

Thats funny cuz I had a similar problem but opposite. After a while it started to come up. Is this an issue having moved to the new server?

Hmm Jon I don't know. I have cleared my cookies and all that so I am almost sure this is not the problem. I guess I should notify woodie. I haven't said anything until now because I thought it just might go away but it hasn't.