Dynamite Tool Kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
DYN2833-450.jpg

http://www.dynamiterc.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=DYN2833

A lot of times I take the Slash, ERevo or mini ERevo down to the local to bash around with my son and his Rusty. I never take my pit box with all the tools and parts. I have always wanted a small tool kit that I can use to tighten wheel nuts or any other loose screw that may happen. This kit fit the bill perfectly. It has all the needed drivers and even has the little wrench all in a nice durable zippered pouch.

While it's geared toward Traxxas owners, it will also work well for any other metric rig.

I have ordered myself a set and will post a mini review when it arrives.

I thought this was an excellent tool kit for that exact reason.

Looking forward to the review. :thumbup1:

Did you ever get a chance to review it? And how much does it cost?

Says MSRP $29....

Thanks. I have been looking for a set with everything all in one and for that price, I can't find anything close.

can't beat $20!

I saw a set of these at a big crawler comp last weekend, and all I can say is "wow". For $20, you get an awesome little kit that will take care of probably 90% of your repairs in the field (the other 10% would be for pliers and whatnot). Excellent build quality and easy to use. The ratchet mechanism in the handle seems to be pretty good quality as well, which is a biggie for me because I'm wary of anything that ratchets. Best of all is the size and portability, you can back the whole set zipped up in it's pouch in your back pocket or a cargo pocket, even a jacket pocket. All for half the price of a set of Losi Race Wrenches, I like em! I'm like robmob though, it'd be nice to see them come out with a standard set or at least a few extra standard bits. Either way, if I don't win the set being given away here, I'll probably pick up a set soon at my LHS.

hey Rob, how are these holding up? any noticable wear on the tips? my last dynamite tool set didnt lst too long so i'm curious on how these are holding up for you

I honestly have not used them all that much to comment on wear. Racing season is over and I have been working on my Losi crawler which is SAE.

I mainly picked up this set for field use when I don't want to take my pit case. It would never really see all that much wear in this case. For building and such, I would use my Losi drivers that are in my pit case.

I have the same set and use it quite a lot. the tips seem to be holding up fine. the ratchet handle works great and I like the adjustable feature.

Back