Dynamite “BIG RED on an away vacation, back with K4.6 in my savage 4.6x ss kit build (LCG chassis (TVP upgrade)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroman7888##

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
So as I suspected, 1 chat with horizon hobby and they are happy to attempt to get the 2stripped bolts out of my backplate and carb pinch bolt..(ok so I went apesh%% on blue loctite lol, anywho, said send er, if
IMG_5965.jpeg
we can’t fix y will receive a new in box just send proof of purchase and issue. Sadly I did a different break in method this time and doubled the time, I mix traxxas method with a heat cycle mix..1 tank idle in air, (actually it’s 5/8 tank bc I never go below 3/8 in break in, and I do the math for those extra 1/8’s …ill idle 2 and run 5 , then I’ll idle another, run another 5..it made this beast unlike any other 28 I’ve owned, hopefully they sent the same 1 back…so anyone owns, AARMA, losi, granite, exc, dynamite etc they’re all horizon hobby owned, u have issues call or chat them, they are absolutely nothing short of amazing. 15+ years I’ve never once had issues with any warranty or non warranty item they always make it right

IMG_5964.jpeg

IMG_4992.jpeg

Soldering iron to heat said blue nuts and bolts works wonders. 🫠

Good to know and wish the best.

I tried everything
Would swear evil elves are welding it whilst I sleep lol , already in mail on way to them, that way something goes left instead of right they will cover it. I know my limits n there wasn’t much room to work with. The shoulder bolts sit countersunk on backplate so impossible to get grip on head, almost jb welded a wrench to it but let horizon take it for free haha
Sledge hammer? 🤣
Yea, the persuaders would have been next, my temper and tolerance for that bs is below nonexistent, anyone seen the meme where the guy has 5 levels of destruction and he’s taking to the bolt “should have listened, while holding a grinder”, then it’s a demo torch “can’t be stuck if it’s a liquid “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣…that’s me

I tried everything
Also heating it up with a gas/spirytus fire? I just discovered their existence and how it can heat my block up in no-time😁 Today was my first time I ever took a bearing out of a engine (both out of curiousity and because it leaked anyway👍). After BBQ'ing the block on bio spiritus for 1 minute I did a slight tap and the bearing jumped out

Also heating it up with a gas/spirytus fire? I just discovered their existence and how it can heat my block up in no-time😁 Today was my first time I ever took a bearing out of a engine (both out of curiousity and because it leaked anyway👍). After BBQ'ing the block on bio spiritus for 1 minute I did a slight tap and the bearing jumped out
What sauce you reccomend my friend? 🫠

Well, I was waiting a week for my new PS five steering wheel and lo and behold on top of that box. Yesterday was my dynamite engine. It was a total of three days turnaround time they got my engine got the bolts out put new ones in and they even put some new internals inside new piston, new sleeve new connecting rod new crankshaft. I didn’t even ask for this stuff. I love these guys, anybody who has anything bad to say about Horizon hobby? I don’t care who owns them or whatever they’re good people.

Back