Dynamite .19 Mach 2 Engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

augiedino

RC Newbie
Reaction score
This is my 1st time posting to your forum. I just purchased a Traxxas Revo with a Dynamite Mach 2 designed to be a direct replacement for the Traxxas 2.5 & 3.3 engines. I need some parts for the Mach 2 .19 engine. Apparently, this engine is no longer built and very few replacement parts are available. I need a backplate and the start shaft. The plate is available from Horizon Hobby, but no shafts. Does anyone have a source for the .19 parts or know anyone who has a bad engine, that may have some good parts on it. I am new to the hobby and have not even driven it yet, still working on it. Thanks..I look forward to hearing some good news from your forum...Augie

@augiedino first welcome to RCTalk and thanks for joining!

As you already know the Dynamite Mach 2 .19 engine has been discontinued and has been for a while now. Finding parts is going to be very hard and likely only on eBay, if at all.

The part numbers you're looking for are:
  • DYN0717 - Start shaft
  • DYN0718 - Back plate (which you can still get)
Use those part numbers to try to help find your needed parts or better yet start thinking about a new nitro engine replacement.

Hi Woodie...Thanks for your input on the dynamite engine parts. Yes, I am finding that no one has the parts I need. I have placed an ad on Craigslist for used engines that anyone may have that may have useable parts available. Thanks Again

Back