DuraTrax warhead to evo upgrade parts list?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malacaih

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Decided to try and bring my old warhead back from the dead. Had tried years ago to get the evo upgrade when duratrax was offering it under warranty but I’d bought it used and seller had no documentation to give to duratrax. Anyone have a parts list of what I need for the evo upgrade? I know this is an ancient subject but appreciate any help.

I'll see if I can dig up my Evo's manual. It's buried somewhere deep in the nether world I call my basement.
My Warhead has been in storage for the past +10 years. Ever since the notoriously, well known crappy stock engine stopped working. The plan has always been to one day get back to life again. Perhaps, convert it to brushless.

Excellent! Thank you! Wish I’d been able to provide duratrax with the receipt originally because they were sending out the upgrades for free to warhead owners.
Speaking of crappy tigre motor, what would you suggest replacing it with? Nitro-wise. Something evo drivetrain-safe

Excellent! Thank you! Wish I’d been able to provide duratrax with the receipt originally because they were sending out the upgrades for free to warhead owners.
Speaking of crappy tigre motor, what would you suggest replacing it with? Nitro-wise. Something evo drivetrain-safe
Can't help you with engines, since I've been out of the nitro game for a very long time.

Finally found it!
0107231429.jpg

0107231435b.jpg

0107231431.jpg

0107231434.jpg

0107231435.jpg

0107231434a.jpg

0107231435a.jpg

0107231436a.jpg

0107231432.jpg
0107231430.jpg

0107231436.jpg
0107231437.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. What are the odds that you go to a forum looking for something like that, and someone actually has it?! Way to go Xray!

Note: We only keep Xray around for comic relief, but sometimes he surprises us 🤣😜😉

Just kidding bro. You da man!