Duratrax RealRace Generation 2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redhatman

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey all, just wondering if anyone here had the rc car simulator Duratrax RealRace G2. I've read from other people its the best simulator out there. Only $50 also. I was going to ask for it for christmas so I can drive in the winter...Anyone have it?
-Pat

why didnt you like it?

It sucked, it had no feel to it at all. The viewing angle's sucked and didn't give you the right perspective. I found it difficult to judge speed and the handling characteristics were way off, IMO.

u can adjust the handling sensitivity and all...

I had it but I never got to play it because I needed a adapter thing and was basically to lazy to have to get that, so I sold mine to Diver. It looked way awesome, but again I didnt get to play it.

yea, I'm just gonna get a new soundcard for like $7 if i do get it. That has the IBM 15 pin in it.

redhatman said:
u can adjust the handling sensitivity and all...
Yeah, it didn't do poop, IMO. I never got the adapter to use my own controller, so I used the POS it comes with and...well...it was a POS.

I have the original real race...to say the least, it sucks. Nothing like the real thing and doesn't really teach you much since there's no depth perception.

Back