Duratrax Maximum ST Pro pull start

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brapdaddypoppins

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Boating
So I grabbed a Duratrax Maximum ST Pro with a torq16 engine off of the marketplace. The pull start needed to be wound. I tried for a good while to get it. Long story short, the spring steel is trash and I need a new starter. From the center of each hole is roughly 30.5mm. Could anyone recommend something that would work?

If you plan on using the model then you might keep your eyes open for the correct roto start adaptor. If you do find a new old stock pull start mechanism which i see them occasionally. Chances are it will break again

If you plan on just keeping the model for display the original pull start mechanism does come up for sale occasionally so just keep a close eye on ebay.

If you plan on using the model then you might keep your eyes open for the correct roto start adaptor. If you do find a new old stock pull start mechanism which i see them occasionally. Chances are it will break again

If you plan on just keeping the model for display the original pull start mechanism does come up for sale occasionally so just keep a close eye on ebay.
I definitely want to get it running. I'm going to get a new spring and see how that works out.

Back