Duratrax Evader ST Pro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same truck. It is a fun truck to take out once in a while. However, be careful with the motor you have in it. That gearbox is not that strong. For parts, I get them from Ebay. However, parts are getting getting more scarce.
Would I be able to upgrade the differential gears with just some gears from my hobby shop maybe steel or something if they break I'm not looking to run it hard I have 2 senton 3s a senton mega upgraded to brushless and a losi baja raptor so I'm not looking to use it as a main car it's just something to mess around with once in a while

Duratrax had put out the Brushless Evader. That tranny was the most bulletproof tranny I have ever had! Finding the Brushless Evader tranny parts is an endless search, and coming up with nothing most days.

I'm also kind of curious if it's possible to fit one of these proline transmissions on it lol https://www.prolineracing.com/performance-parts/pro-line-performance-transmission.asp
That looks like a good potential candidate. I often had a notion of using a Rustler tranny bolted up to my Evader. That flat spot of the gearbox would make a great anchor point in my mind. I envisioned using the slider shaft axles as well as the rear Rustler hubs mounted to the Evader's arms.

Where I posted on RCU...
Where does a person begin? If you don't have any EXT spare tranny parts, and don't want the frustration...it's time to sell. The Evader, and all its reiterations, is a tinkerer's platform now. Taking parts from other platforms; that almost fit , and making them somehow work is going to be the challenge. Like David did with an ECX tranny, and Traxxas slider shafts....
1614537334817.png
1614537276881.png
1614537248402.png

Back