DURATRAC MAXIMUM MT BREAKDOWN AND RESTORATION

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATE: So after 6-7 months finally found the last piece of the restoration. The 32p 52t spur gear..So finally going be able to fire her up. Still trying to find a original body. But gotbone to wprk for now. After a little trimming.. also got a little wiring of servo's to do. And figure out how to mount the exhust she will be fired up.. Once it gets a little cooler out this heat sucks!! But here's a look at what I was able to do with this 20+ yr old RC rear 2wd truck.. hope you like what it's become... from when I got it in pics above. Till now.

Thanks guys. She might not get to much run time. Not many part left out there for her. But she will get a run or two in... @Stigtheone how you been bud.. its been a while... hope all is well. Been crazy over here...

Sorry but what?? Lol

Sorry but what?? Lol
Hello stoner mate yeah it's been a long time been mad busy recently mate got attested into the army reserves plus works been non stop so never had time to do anything else!!!
Loving this duratrax build I still need to repair mine and get it running again lmao 🤣

Thanks guys. She might not get to much run time. Not many part left out there for her. But she will get a run or two in... @Stigtheone how you been bud.. its been a while... hope all is well. Been crazy over here...

Sorry but what?? Lol

Sorry but what?? Lol
I’m your 10th subscriber

Back