Durable body for Arrma Granite - Proline Bash Armor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LyhneRC

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hi all, the body on my Arrma Granite BLX V3 were in bad shape. It was reinforced using the usual shoo-goo & drywall tape solution but it could withstand all my bad landings. Instead of just buying a new Arrma body I looked for something else. Proline makes a very durable body named "Bash Armor" for the Traxxas Stampede, so I bought one of those and adapted it to the Arrma Granite. It isn't a direct fit, but not a difficult task either. I have made this video on how I adapted the body to fit the Granite, hope that it helps:

This is exactly what I needed! The body on my cousin’s Granite is super beat up after only a week of using it, the bed is definitely a weak spot on it.

Welcome to RCTalk and thanks for joining! On eBay you can find "Indestructible bodies" with stick sets that you just about can't break. I've never owned one of Prolines Bash Armor bodies so maybe its the same basic thing. Just thought Id throw it out there as there may be an indestructible body specifically for the Granite v3.

If you're new to the RC hobby, we have several very active threads here on RCTalk that could be especially of some help for you to making your start into the hobby much more enjoyable and easier!

Even if you're not new, we would still love to hear your feedback on the tools and electronics you are using in the above threads!

Quick Forum Tips

If you do the social media thing, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Premium Membership

Military roll call: Active Duty | Veterans
Have RC News?
Email us here.
Become a Forum Sponsor | Support RCTalk

Welcome to RCTalk and thanks for joining! On eBay you can find "Indestructible bodies" with stick sets that you just about can't break. I've never owned one of Prolines Bash Armor bodies so maybe its the same basic thing. Just thought Id throw it out there as there may be an indestructible body specifically for the Granite v3.

If you're new to the RC hobby, we have several very active threads here on RCTalk that could be especially of some help for you to making your start into the hobby much more enjoyable and easier!

Even if you're not new, we would still love to hear your feedback on the tools and electronics you are using in the above threads!

Quick Forum Tips

If you do the social media thing, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Premium Membership

Military roll call: Active Duty | Veterans
Have RC News? Email us here.
Become a Forum Sponsor | Support RCTalk

Thanks for all the links. I am aware of the indestructible bodies, but I don’t like the look of them, they are too crude for me 🤪

Thanks for all the links. I am aware of the indestructible bodies, but I don’t like the look of them, they are too crude for me 🤪
If youve ever owned an indestrucible body Id be interested in your opinion between the two of them.

The indestructibles are a bit crude but I only use em for bashing and I have a normal painted body for show. They are perfect for bashing but if the Proline is just as indestrucible and looked better than Id probably go that route next time.

If youve ever owned an indestrucible body Id be interested in your opinion between the two of them.

The indestructibles are a bit crude but I only use em for bashing and I have a normal painted body for show. They are perfect for bashing but if the Proline is just as indestrucible and looked better than Id probably go that route next time.
I haven’t owned one, do I can’t compare them directly.

Back