Dune Bug

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, you would win, IF my cruiser were just a stock 4.6. But its not.:D

I know it's not, that was my point. :)

Just as your cruiser would smoke my little import, many electrics will smoke many nitros. I did not intend to start a war on this subject, I was tongue in cheek picking on his choice to convert to electric. I think it's an awesome lil vehicle whether it's electric or not. I know were all just joking around but we're also starting to crap in his thread and that's not fair to him.

Hey, it's your crappy thread. If you dont' mind the crap I can certainly add more. :)

Now I am but hurt, I am going to report this crappy post.

Just joking

I still wana see this thing drive. I'm gettin my baja monday, so we will have to gtg next sat and find some sandy areas to tear up.

Its all grass there, i wana find somwhere dirt/sandy to really throw some stuff.

Bah, and you'd both be screwed if you had to get up a rocky slope, CTM and me would romp off into the distance... at a steady 2mph :D :hehe:

Come to think of it CTM would romp off at 2mph then I'd try to follow him and come back down at about 20mph shedding parts on the way :hehe:

tank.gif

I win.

Bullet proof, 75mph top speed, put 3 plugs in and its completely amphibious.

I call e-dibs when you sell it. LOL