Drunk Driving Ads

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JESUS!!! the first one was crazy. the second one i though why was the kid who flew through the window sitting in the front seat with no seat belt. the third one happens even when your sober.

Man, that was a good concept. Catches you completely off gaurd, and really sticks in your mind. They ought to have videos like that mandatory for highschoolers.... Oh, wait... Red Asphalt. Almost forgot that little gem of childhood trauma.

Personally I think they are great....I have Zero Sympathy for people who do things that put others lives in danger like that.......I drove home after drinking once.....and swore I'd NEVER do that again...I haven't and will not drive if I've had 1 beer.....it's just stupid to say to yourself "I'm are in just as much control of my car as when I'm sober".......sorry if this seems harsh to anyone here w/ a DUI but you did it, no one pulled you by a leash to drive after drinking.....

I'm with Plaid on this subject, absolutely no reason to get behind the wheel when you have been drinking, even if it's only one beer/drink, it's not worth the risk. This is something I can speak about from experience.

When I was 21 myself and 4 friends that I grew up with when to a bar drank like hell for 5 hours then TRIED to drive home. When we were getting in the car someone asked the guy driving if he was ok to drive, he looked around and said "if one of you are sober your welcome to drive" none of us were so we said for him to drive. 20 minutes later we straighten a curve at around 90 mph. It was estimated that the car ( Ford Festiva (sp) went end over end at least 5 times before stopping on it's lid and then bursting into flames. Five people got into the car only two were still alive when it was over. The drive and myself were thrown from the car, the other three burned inside the car.

Next time you think you didn't have that much to drink...Think again, just one is too much. Almost forgot...The guy that was driving not only had to deal with the fact that his decision to drink and drive killed three very close friends but he was also lucky enough to serve 3 years in jail.

Last edited:
they need to add these to the 5 hour class when you have to get your lisence. those are crazy wake up calls.

unfortunately too many people are willing to get into a car and "just go to teh corner for more beer".....I get super pissed at my friends when they say that crap.....My daughter might be walking down that street one day nad you could hit her....what the fiddlesticks do you think i'm going to do to you if you did???if you can't walk 1/2 mile because your too lazy then maybe THAT should be the wakeup call too.....

I know a few of us here have that mentality right now.....there's too many guys that do so don't take this personal.....but if you do think this way, maybe you should open your eyes and see the possibilities of your actions.....play the lottery enough and you'll win.....

Last edited:
I have helped scrape more than afew drunks off the road between being a deputy and vollie firefighter. Not fun making the death notice to the family either.

SMaxxin said:
The guy that was driving not only had to deal with the fact that his decision to drink and drive killed three very close friends but he was also lucky enough to serve 3 years in jail.

Your nickname must be Lucky. I couldn't imagine anything worse than living the rest of my life knowing my stupidity took the lives of three people, but at the same time I have no sympathy for the guy and 3 years is not nearly enough. My g/f's older brother is serving 4-10 in MI for killing his friend in a drunk driving accident. Even though I love her more than life, I think her brother should serve the same as his friend......life. I told her that and she even agrees that what he got isn't fair. You kill someone they are dead FOREVER !!!!!! Not one year. Why should someone be sentenced one year for killing....just my tainted view on things.

Very good vids,the sudden and brutal ending is needed to make some people realise. But the worse drunkards,they dont give a damn to them the world is clouded and they will continue killing while drunk.

I agree Nubster,

When a person kills people being drunk or not the sentance should be 25 to life.And when it is a repeat offender,life. Laws are to damn soft.

Last edited:
boy that hits close to home....i have a friend (not beason :)) who has been going out almost every night and drinking for at least 4 hours. heavily. then he drives 40 miles home down 3 MAJOR roads completely wasted. almost every night. i told him he better quit that crap and he says he's never too drunk to drive. now, this guy downs like 8 BIG hurricanes and about 6 beers. not too drunk? i don't think so. so now i'm seriously considering calling the cops and having them wait for him outside the bar. they already said they would do it and just name the time. somebody out there may think that's a messed up thing to do to a friend, but if he kills somebody or himself because i knew about it and didn't do anything, then it's on MY conscience. i'd rather see him in jail than the morgue. it's a tough spot to be put in, anyway.

I know when I used to go out drinking I would always drive. Not so much the designated driver per se but just that I could never trust anyone else. The friends I would go out with usually didnt know when to stop and would barely be able to stand up let alone drive. Now, That is not to say I didnt drink, But I usually felt I knew my limit. I was one of those , "I'm not too drunk to drive, I'm fine." And typically I was fine.

One average night I was feeling perfectly fine after after leaving a club with 4 friends in the car and noticed another friends boyfriend down the street (who happened to be a cop). Drove up, started chatting, he asked me to take a look at something kewl in his squad car, as soon as we got to the back of the car he fiddlesticked my world up!!!! Damn near body slammed me to the ground (me fighting the whole way did nothing to improve my situation) handcuffed, face mushed into the pavement, knee to the shoulder blades then nice and calmly was given a lecture on drunk driving. After I calmed down and was uncuffed, he made me take a sobriety test. I passed the skills test (head back, hands out, touch your nose type stuff) but still scored a 1.8 BAC!!! That would have landed me an instant unavoidable DUI. Well that was my wakeup call. Now, I dont risk it. If I know I'm driving I never have more than one drink for the evening.

dannyd said:
the second one i though why was the kid who flew through the window sitting in the front seat with no seat belt.

He was actually the kid from the middle of the back seat...

I dont mind drunk driver adds and all that either, but if it gets to be like them fuckers from "truth" thats a little excessive. (I hate them basterds. Most annoying poop out there)

4u2nv said:
I dont mind drunk driver adds and all that either, but if it gets to be like them fuckers from "truth" thats a little excessive. (I hate them basterds. Most annoying poop out there)

you mean the smoking people, right? i can't turn the page in a freakin magazine without seeing some dude with his ears stapled shut or some crap. yuck. i could do without that right before lunch. :puke:

yeah the smoking crap. yeah smokings bad.. yadda yadda.. But I was walking into a hotel and had a bunch of these pricks from "Truth" following me around and telling me how bad smoking was. I finally turned around and told them "I dont care".. they still persisted to follow me and annoy the poop out of me, so I pinned one against the wall and told him to leave me the F' Alone, and I didnt give a poop if smoking was bad for me. Finally they turned around and walked the other way. As I'm walking away I notice something in my pocket. Here them bungholes slipped a brocure (Sp) into my pocket. So later that night as I left I slipped it under one of the windshield wipers of there "truth-mobile" Kindly edited by myself with the help of a couple drunk buddies..lol..

4u2nv said:
yeah the smoking crap. yeah smokings bad.. yadda yadda.. But I was walking into a hotel and had a bunch of these pricks from "Truth" following me around and telling me how bad smoking was. I finally turned around and told them "I dont care".. they still persisted to follow me and annoy the poop out of me, so I pinned one against the wall and told him to leave me the F' Alone, and I didnt give a poop if smoking was bad for me. Finally they turned around and walked the other way. As I'm walking away I notice something in my pocket. Here them bungholes slipped a brocure (Sp) into my pocket. So later that night as I left I slipped it under one of the windshield wipers of there "truth-mobile" Kindly edited by myself with the help of a couple drunk buddies..lol..

I'm amazed ya didn't light up in front of 'em. Coulda nailed 'em for assault if they pulled anything.

damn dude i didn't know they were accosting people in public...i don't smoke, but if you want to, go ahead. as long as people don't smoke where they're not supposed to it doesn't bother me. it is bad for you, but it's YOUR choice, not mine. i eat too many Pringles and that's bad for you too, so i'm not gonna tell everybody to quit smoking. hell, i'm eatin a can of Cheez-Ums right now! and besides, i never saw anyone crash their car cause they smoked a bunch of cigarettes.