Driving my nitro car into water

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lrwf

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So that happened...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep that happened to me! i have a nice size pond in my backyard and rolled my T-Maxx right on in! no damage! got it out. Killed the motor. emptied the tank. ran some wd40 through the engine and bam! Started right up. that was 2 years ago. Still running strong!

Last edited:
I feel ya pain bro. I ran my brushless rustler vxl into the canal behind my house! It survived though, and that was electric! You should be ok, just make sure all of your electronics (servos and receiver) are working properly.

I feel ya pain bro. I ran my brushless rustler vxl into the canal behind my house! It survived though, and that was electric! You should be ok, just make sure all of your electronics (servos and receiver) are working properly.
well it DID put the fire out.

Yep that happened to me! i have a nice size pond in my backyard and rolled my T-Maxx right on in! no damage! got it out. Killed the motor. emptied the tank. ran some wd40 through the engine and bam! Started right up. that was 2 years ago. Still running strong!

Best thing you could have done from my experience I did it years ago to an OFNA .12 and it ran great afterwards.