Don't buy from RC Modelz UK

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDBerden

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Just received my new Traction Hobby Cragsman Pro from RC Modelz in the UK. Although I am really happy with the Traction Hobby product the distributer was major POS. Upon opening the outer box I noticed that the factory seals had ben cut. Once I opened the interior box the RC was just laying in the box not attached to the packaging in any way. The RC had scuffing & scratch's along the leading edge of the roof / hood. Also there was not a factory manual or directions. I contacted the distributor & they tried to tell that the factory seals were for them & that they open the boxes to inspect the product & add extra packing & stickers. I informed them that the factory seals were for the consumer to make sure they were not receiving a returned item & to prevent tampering/pilfering by the distributor. I also informed them that there was no additional packing or stickers in the box. They also told me some scratchs & scuffing were normal. They offered to return it but there website says they charge a 20% restocking fee if they determine there was not adequate damage to return. I requested a replacement body & they countered with a 30% discount on a new clear body . I told them to pound sand. So I recommend the Traction Hobby brand but I would stay away from RC Modelz.com. Next time I but from Asiatees.

Do they have a facebook page? How about a YT channel? If they do, I would be pretty mean with how I handled that. What losers! 😠🤬

did you use a credit card to pay.if you did most offer a buyer protection, as item was not as described or damaged .

call credit card customer service explain you case add more drama to it tell them you fee this rc was used and not nib be cut throat

Back