Don’t know if anyone ran into this??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
So I have custom grill ordered for the CEN F450. Got shipped to Phoenix and I live in AZ 4 hours away from Phoenix. Now it’s in NJ. And being shipped back this way. Wth

So I have custom grill ordered for the CEN F450. Got shipped to Phoenix and I live in AZ 4 hours away from Phoenix. Now it’s in NJ. And being shipped back this way. Wth
Fedex?

Yea FedEx

Yea FedEx
That is perfectly normal. I had a package leave Califirnia, crawl its way to Oklahoma 4 days later after making about 10 stops, then took off to Idaho, then Utah, then Missouri, then Chicago, back to Missouri, then to Indianapolis (passing me by 70 miles), then turn around and come back to me. It took nearly 2 weeks, and was originally scheduled to arrive a week sooner than it did. I freakin' hate Fedex.

Yea what the heck they doing? It’s simple zip code what’s best rout and timing. Oh well they are making more work for them selves

download.jpeg

Several years ago I use to use Fedex exclusively for all of my shipments. Then I noticed their prices increase dramatically and their speed and quality went down. I would not use them these days even if they charged nothing.
They really are bad these days.

I've had something going from DC to Minnesota which took a detour through Anchorage Alaska, and that was USPS. At least they ultimately deliver, though. I've had things arrive so late I already got a refund from the seller...

FedEx, though...I once ordered a large item with over 1kwh of battery capacity from China, which I tracked from Shenzhen, to California, to the distribution center in Maryland that I knew was the last stop before my house. Then they sent it to Kentucky and lost it. To top it off, every FedEx operator I spoke to had a different explanation for me as to what had happened.

I've had FedEx operators ( unsuccessfully ) try refusing to hang up from their end so that I couldn't take the "how did we do" survey at the end...

I've had something going from DC to Minnesota which took a detour through Anchorage Alaska, and that was USPS. At least they ultimately deliver, though. I've had things arrive so late I already got a refund from the seller...

FedEx, though...I once ordered a large item with over 1kwh of battery capacity from China, which I tracked from Shenzhen, to California, to the distribution center in Maryland that I knew was the last stop before my house. Then they sent it to Kentucky and lost it. To top it off, every FedEx operator I spoke to had a different explanation for me as to what had happened.

I've had FedEx operators ( unsuccessfully ) try refusing to hang up from their end so that I couldn't take the "how did we do" survey at the end...
To call Fedups and try to get an explanation why a package is late or lost is like trying to get a toddler to explain how the solar systrm works. They just have no freakin clue.

Just like many service oriented businesses. Late 2021 people clocked out, left work and never came back.

Back