Does Nitro Ever Just kick Your Tail??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Man I tell you what this nitro stuff can at times just kick my rear. I mean I can't get nothing to run. Anyway I was just wondering if Mrs. Nitro has ever personally made any of you all her personall Little Biatch. This is considering its my day off from that job. X

Originally posted by NCNitro
I have definately had those days. But then when you kick its butt, how sweeeeeeeeeet it is

I agree. When those perfect days come along, and everything is humming ever so sweetly, it more than makes up for those bad days.

I have actually been having one of those days, or several of them. I had an air leak somewhere, so I have my whole engine apart and resealing everything, all new gaskets, o rings etc. I should have it done tonight or tomorrow at the latest in time for a little weekend bashing.

i had one when my gt factory settings were wrong. they had the low end 1 full turn lean so when irt started it just whined up and died. its a pain in the butt to tune the low end because the fuel tank is in the way. but after i did, it purred softy.

ya I'm having one of those weeks tryin to tune my nitro sport and it sux