Does anyone still own a tmaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxxman58

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
He tmaxx form has no recent posts. Am I the only person who is still running a tmaxx?

I still own about 10 of them if I assembled all the parts.

Tons and tons of them around

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

I still own one.. Matter of fact the Maxx is my first nitro :)

I still have the original .15 converted to 3.3
and enough parts to almost make to more. if anyone needs parts p.m. me

The question should be: Does anyone break thr tmaxx anymore.........

I have a T-Maxx

Yea just got mine couple months ago, can't really get it tuned right but i have one lol

I have a 2.5 and a 3.3 ridden everyday these trucks never die

I have a 2.5 and a 3.3 ridden everyday these trucks never die

LOL......that's not entirely true, i have killed several of them over the years, they will die, trust me.

Yea just got mine couple months ago, can't really get it tuned right but i have one lol

There is a tuning guide here by Robin AKA purenitro AKA Extreme RC mods follow that or check his website for it. Sorry would link but can't on my phone.

I've got a 3.3 Maxx that I rebuilt the trans for and never put together, now I've been pulling parts off of it to keep my rigs as well as my buddy's. I really need to get it going so that I have a second MT.

hard to break mine ....no tracks ,,,no hills, only ditches and that gets real boreing real quick thats why i'm selling

only have flate ground out here on the east coast of maryland

ran mine this weekend! busted off a shock on a killer collision with my buddies Revo. other than that, still bashing the Maxx !