Does anyone still own a tmaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 6 of them 1 stock 3.3 4 stock 2.5 and 1 eXtended chassis with a 3.3 and I also

have a stock 2.5 SMAXX and lots of spare parts to keep them going and going

Keep the screws tight and they seem like they will run forever

I'm runnin a tmaxx classic converted to a picco.26 jl red dot with full rpm and aluminum down the center.

i have a .15 maxx that was bought new and never used till i bought it a few weeks ago. not my favorite truck but not bad. this makes about the 15th t maxx I've owned since they came out.

just picked up mine not too long ago getting some new parts today..and should be up and running really soon. can't wait!

Yep, I ran my 3.3 last evening and it is just outstanding. (for me!) It starts right up all the time and does wheelies as far as I dare. I also have a 2.5 with an OS .18 and it runs great. I made the mistake of letting my son run the 3.3 and he ran it into the curb and bent my metal skid plate right back against the front of the bulk housing. I then put it away ASAP. I wasn't impressed with him doing that after telling him not to.

mine is on the floor, it makes a good foot stool. LOL,

I will be -2 if everything goes like i want it to.

I just got a brand new one 4 days ago and have broken the fuel tank, a steering knuckle, and the slipper clutch so far. oh and lost my starter wand at the dirt bike track in the long grass somewhere! so now i have it all fixed but no way to get it running! I will be in the city tomorrow so there will be blue exhaust flowing soon.

Please check out new post t maxx need help

---------- Post added at 7:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:24 PM ----------

Please check new post t maxx need help

---------- Post added at 7:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:34 PM ----------

I need help with my t maxx 3.3 check out new post and see if you can help

I'm pretty new to nitro and the maxx is my first nitro truck. I just bought it about 2 months ago and so far I've broken a quite a few parts lol. But thankfully theres a hobbytownUSA close to my house. I've only owned electric rc in the past. Can deffinatly say that nitros are harder to deal with but so much more fun!