Does anyone notice a difference

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by SkyMaxx
...Perhaps you got a bad servo. ...

:stupid:

Are you calling yourself stupid or me? I mean you quoted yourself but bought out the stupid tag.

Call it a little forum sarcasm...I mentioned this before and it was discounted out of hand...so the suggestion or the suggestor must be stupid....and yes, I am aware of the implications...knuckle-dragger.

I can take that from you. Where'd Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, Jack whined around the candlestick go?

I think he must have fallen onto the candlestick...can you say rectum non bustus

Bearing size is...

Well - I got them from www.teambluestar.com when they were selling on e-bay. Did some digging...they're 5x8x2.5mm. Little tiny buggers. You'll need four.

Thanks Retread...that is perhaps the most intelligent response I have seen on this thread. Is it pretty evident where those bearings need to be applied or do I need a diagram or some other direction to figure it out?

Retread, only 4 and not 5? I am counting 5 in my head, yeah I know what I get when I think.