Does anyone know what this truggy chassis is?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patsfan40

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20181002-224356_Samsung Internet.jpg

Will it be easier to really see what I have once I get it in my hands

Ok I will have to wait then.lol this is testing my patients.

First one looks like an old OFNA. Small shocks, thin towers, suggests old. These days things are built more bulky/beefy to take more abuse.

Ah ,Oh the suwweeeet sound of a UPS truck ,yea , they have that distinctive sound!........:stick:............:hehe::hehe:

Yes the grown mans big brown sleigh delivering presents (packages) to all the good little (big) boys (grown men kids at heart) just like at Christmas (except all year round) waiting on Santa (person in brown shorts) to arrive (tracking number out for delivery). :hehe:

Which is better the kraton or tailon? I finally talked the wife into getting one

From what I've read, the talion if you want to run on a track and the kraton if you want to run anywhere. Pretty much the same truck, just different suspension geometry I believe.

I have the outcast, which is like a short kraton. I prefer shorter trucks for bashing. They flip easier and can be a bit more unpredictable, which adds to the fun.

I bash In the back yard and will be giving my dog exercise with it I don't really do anything crazy.

And I will be only running it on 4s for right now.

I will post pictures of the other frame when I actually get it

Which is better the kraton or tailon? I finally talked the wife into getting one

Get the Kraton. I had both the V1 Talion and the V1 Kraton at the same time. The were very close in performance - in the park, the Kraton was better, on the track, the Talion was better (truggy tires on both). I ended up trading my Tailion for a Typhon, and still have the Kraton and Typhon.

The newer V3 Talion uses short shocks and towers like a Typhon on the long arms of a truggy. This lets it use a lower, more streamlined body for a bit of extra straight line speed, but will not help for any rough ground bashing. IMHO, unless you want a parking lot basher, get the Kraton.

Back