Does anyone know anything about these 2 cars

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monojack12345

RC Newbie
Reaction score
20210126_115404.jpg
20210126_115407.jpg
20210126_115429.jpg

About a month ago my grandad gave me these which were his and my uncles and wondering if anyone knows more about them and what there worth as only realy know about newer rc. The first is a oly yokomo D1 with all original parts box and instructions and the other is a old tamiya with all original spare parts and instructions but no box. Theres also a never used tamiya galsonic skyline gtr 2003 body with instructions and a couple of sets of spare wheels. Both cars look almost new and was apperently only used a couple of times before being put in a coubord and forgotten about. If anyone knows more about these or what there worth please let me know as would love to know more about these.
Thanks

The tamiya is a 1/10 scale found out more about it and what there worth earler after serching up the model number which is 58286 but still have no idea of what the yokomo D1 is worth as havent seen any sold

Those cars are not worth much. They didn't reach any spectacular heights with these cars. The Yokomo is a really good car though. It's great for bashing around the streets and parking lots. You can still find mods for it. It might even still be competitive in racing the novice class.

I'll buy the Yokomo body off of you if you haven't bashed it to pieces already... I'm a collector. It's not worth much with the holes already in it but I imagine you might be surprised by what I offer. Let me know if you're interested. @brownroze_rcfc

Back