Sold / Found Dirt Oval Roller - M11 Radio - Tools

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Our local dirt oval track closed and I bought out one of the racers. He didn't have time or interest in parting out and gave me a deal on the whole lot. I'm just getting some stuff sorted,here's what I have ready to go. All prices include shipping to Con US ONLY. Prices may be negotiable so offers are welcome. More items to come after these are gone.

#1 Ofna Dirt Oval Roller. It has servos in it,tires/wheels and a well used body. There is no engine,pipe,clutch,air filter,fuel tank or body mounts. The front bumper appears to be home made and the body does not fit over it properly. The diffs feel good but I have not disassembled anything to check it out. Asking $125 shipped.

#2 Sanwa/Airtronics M11-DSSS 2.4ghz Radio,Receiver and Aluminum carrying case. The radio is used but in great shape. The label is starting to peel on the receiver and there are some scuffs on the case. Antenna is good. The case has a few scuffs but is in really good shape too. SOLD

#3 MRC SuperBrain 977 Duo Battery Charger. This comes with it's original power supply so you can plug it in to 110 AC or us a 12v source. Has original box,manual and a few leads as pictured. Great charger for anything except LiPo. Asking $25 shipped.

#4 Dynamite Metric Hex Driver set. Used but all tips are in good condition. Comes in original plastic case as shown. SOLD

#5 Dynamite LiPo Glow Igniter. It is in it's original packing but it's not sealed so I can't say if it is new or used so assume it is used. Also includes a charger with LED indicator. Asking $15shipped.

Now the pics :)

lm-roller7.jpg

lm-roller6.jpg

lm-roller8.jpg

lm-roller5.jpg

lm-roller7.jpg

m11-4.jpg

m11-1.jpg

m11-2.jpg

m11-3.jpg

superbrain977.jpg

dynamite-tools.jpg

Last edited:
I have that EXACT radio and receiver, that EXACT charger and those EXACT tools. 5 stars for ALL 3.
Great deals. I've bought from Racer before.

Those are great wrenches, Racer. I've got a set of them in my tool box! Bump

Thanks for the words fellas. I was informed the igniter and drivers can be bought new fro the same price so I have adjusted them. The other items were adjusted too just in case :)
Prices are still negotiable,buy multiple items for the best deals!

You have a PM on the Dynamite drivers. That is a super deal on the radio.

Any trades at all I like that airtronics transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.