Differential

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTSnowKing

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
hey, i was wondering what how the gears inside the back differential go together. If you guys could show pictures or anything that would be awesome! thanks

hey, i was wondering what how the gears inside the back differential go together. If you guys could show pictures or anything that would be awesome! thanks

I dnt have any pics, but there isnt much to it. The carrier hub (black shell connected to the ring gear) will have one pinion going through the back side where the hole and bearing is. Next is the spider gears. These are 2 small gears that have a shaft running through them. Install them inside the carrier hub facing each other with the shaft running though them. Next you will attach the ring gear (the big one) to the carrier hub with the 4 small screws. Then place your last 2 remaining pinion gears on the 2 open areas left through the differential case. I hope that helped

ill snap a few pics i have an old diff taken apart down stairs give me a few

ok here are the picks
HPIM2421.jpg

HPIM2420.jpg

HPIM2423.jpg

HPIM2422.jpg

HPIM2424.jpg

and make sure when you put the diff back in the truck its turned the right way

hope these help

OK Thank, this helped alot

I know mine goes tic tic tic in my emaxx otherwise I hope they are easy to rebuild cause I got one that needs it

Back