did i get a good deal :)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonDutton

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
got this revo for 50$ has rpm arms and upgraded turnbuckles

Last edited:
Yes you did.. even if the engine was blown you did... great find !!

yea i can't wait to tear it apart and make her all pretty

Id say yes too. Get some Revo wheels and tires back on it so it doesn't look retarded and you will be good to go...

The engine alone is worth $50 even if it does not run. So, yes you got a great deal! I am a tech at a local hobby shop and we get that much in credit for non running engines.

yea i do need some tires and a body and maybe a new set of ugraded shocks

does anyone have a nice set of wheels and a body for this that they would like to sell me :)

Great deal even if you have to replace parts to get it going. The servo's alone are worth 50 bucks. Tires and wheels will be about 60 bucks depending on what type you get and a new motor if you trade that one in isn't but 130 dollars for the 3.3. You can get a new 2.4 GHZ remote and reciever for about 50 bucks on ebay if it didn't come with a remote so all in all your looking at under $300 in a $600 car. Excellent deal! I have paid more than that for crashed cars for just the parts that were still good.

Now spend the rest of the money you typically would on a bran new revo in parts... then youll have the most ballin revo here i bet haha.

Looks like a ken Block FAIL haha. Good deal, but you dont need to make 2 threads about this rig just to rub it in our faces...

yea idk what the was thinking with them stupid lil tires and imme try and see if she starts and runs in the next cpl days and what kinda upgrade would u guys do to it if it eas yours

First thing is wheels and tires.. then suspension, then upgraded arms... either RPM or aluminum witch ever you prefer.

it came with rpm arms and the red turnbuckles whats some good suspension work i should do

yea them r deff some nice additions ill deff start orderin some stuff soon and yea the guy i got it from id tryin to txt me and say that we gotta undo our deal and let him get the revo back

thats fed up why is he doing that???? that sucks to be in that position!!!

finally got some better wheels on it

Last edited:
yea now i need 2 get me a body

Back