Did anyone notice?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris,

Stop kidding yourself, thats not a truck OR suv.

-Michael

Yeah mini-van = mormon mobile

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
I still have an SUV! The Envoy XL :madface: I love that truck!

Here we go again. Denial. You are on the road to recovery. First there's admitting you have a problem (in this case a minivan). Next comes denial. Then comes acceptance. Or some such nonsense.

Just think, you'll have two minivans. How cool is that?

Well my Envoy would stomp a mud hole in ANY mini vans ass.... so if you will, lets just call it a comfortable SUV. And I dont really know of any Chevy straight 6's pushing 280hp being dropped into a MINI VAN either!

Pricks!

A little sensitive are we? Oh well, you'll soon have your choice of comfortable minivans to relax in.

Ok, when you come to Buffalo, driving your minivan, we can go off roading and see where we land up :naughty:

I'm signing up for MVA..... mini van anonymous

• Here ya go, Its a concept VW Bus that will be out in a few years. This van is just too SWEET!!! I think it would own the van world when it comes out.
fc18967c.gif

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Well my Envoy would stomp a mud hole in ANY mini vans ass.... so if you will, lets just call it a comfortable SUV. And I dont really know of any Chevy straight 6's pushing 280hp being dropped into a MINI VAN either!

Pricks!
well when dodge drops in its new viper v10 into its caravan you will be eating those words....

whats wrong with a van? They are spacious, comfortable, big, big people capacity, and some have tv's in em! I hate SUV's. Well, atleast those whom dont use them to go off-roading once in a while. Some people buy BMW and Mercedes benz suv's and never ever went off a road with it. Whats the point? Just get a van. :w00t: And btw: Unsilenthunterkellen is mad. Kellen doesn't like when he tries to fix his problems and people laugh at him.:hehe: just relaying information.

Finally, that VW will definitely own the MV world. I kinda like the old VW bus tho, O well, these two look the same-Kinda.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Originally posted by pseudorhombicubictahedron

well when dodge drops in its new viper v10 into its caravan you will be eating those words....

.....until then.....

Mini-vans are not moron mobiles. Cars for me are nothing more than a means from point a to point b. In the case of a mini-van, you can do this task and take 7 people with you total. You could get a full-size van and carry 30 Ethiopians, but then you've have to pay for all that gas, but at least food would be cheap.

-Rob

Sooo...do they still make you trade in your penis when you buy a van? I had to give mine up for a while, but I got it back in the Separation Agreement. :write:

Sorry guys, but there's nothing less masculine than pulling up to a light in a van. Looking over at a hottie in a convertible. And realizing that your kids are pressing their faces against the windows. Thanks anyways, but I'll keep cramming my kids in my Eclipse until their legs break...

I pull up to the red light and the hottie is sitting in the minivan with me... the kids however are still pressed against the window....

Originally posted by Candyman
Sooo...do they still make you trade in your penis when you buy a van? I had to give mine up for a while, but I got it back in the Separation Agreement. :write:

Sorry guys, but there's nothing less masculine than pulling up to a light in a van. Looking over at a hottie in a convertible. And realizing that your kids are pressing their faces against the windows. Thanks anyways, but I'll keep cramming my kids in my Eclipse until their legs break...

OMG! I laughed my ASS OFF! Thank you for that! Made my day!

This thread could win a comedy award - I'm reading this in the morning at my job, laughing my arse off, and all my co-workers are looking at me like I'm over here doing whippits!

Originally posted by Candyman
Thanks anyways, but I'll keep cramming my kids in my Eclipse until their legs break...

Those poor kids are gonna have gimp legs now. Nice goiing man! :D

-Michael

gimp legs - sure they arnt novicerobs kids? :stick:

Back