Did anyone notice?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
We have officially reached....

1000 MEMBERS!

Not bad for being up for less than a year. The site continues to grow, and despite some losses we maintain the quality of fun and help for all.

:cheers:

Welcome Nald hope you enjoy your stay here. Congrats being our 1,000th member.

-Michael

You can really tell though, how many are actually posting and who aren't...seems like a lot of people sign up and never post...weird

yeah half the people that joined dont use their name... so really theres not 1000 active members

Well at least we have 1000 members..Hey i'm on the Top 50 Posters list too..This did grow fast...:w00t:

1000 members :cheers:

Just like any forum you will have a core group of users, a group that use the forum when the need help, people that register get help and don't come back and people that sign up and just read the posts.

There are a lot of forums out there that would love to have 1000 members and would kill to have the quality of users that we have.

Thanks to everyone.
-Ed

Originally posted by FastEddy

There are a lot of forums out there that would love to have 1000 members and would kill to have the quality of users that we have.

Definitely, but i'm still waiting on an offer for me to switch forums...i'm such a valuable asset...muhahaha

:contract: And you've all sold your soul to the devil =devil

Originally posted by kwong2001
anyone notice i'm on the top 50....oooohhh

Even more sad is that UnSilentHunterKellen is in the top 10. :x

Originally posted by FastEddy
5 tokins to go to ^%$^rc.com

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I just couldn't stop laughing when I read that. LOL

Anyway, I'm not surprise RCNT is growing like it is. From what I gather, RCNT was started by a group of friends with a common interest. The friendly atmosphere that started the site is what makes it grow.

When someone comes to the board, it's not just an answer to a question, but it's "good luck" and "welcome to RCNT" and "I see you're from Ohio, I used to live there". Furthermore, the core group gets to know each other and we kid around in general chaos and just generally have fun.

It's not just about questions and answers, it's about having fun and feeling welcome too.

Anyway, here's to WoodiE, the RCNT Staff, and all the active people that make RCNT the light-hearted, fun place it is. :cheers:

-Rob

You know, you say something really nice like that and forget to thank my wife!

I'm, well, dissappointed!

oh yeah thanks to christian wife for keeping woodie happy. :x

Çh®i§tiªñ, does posting at 7:09 AM mean you woke up early or stayed up late. :p

I've been at work since 5:30am. :( With only one car, I had to go in when my wife did. :OT:

I HATE when that happens! My wife and I are down to one car at the moment, waiting for our loan to close on a new MINIVAN! This one I actually like too! Its the Warner Brothers Chevy Venture! Yes, I know, Mini-Van. But with 3 kids, and long road trips, its a must in this house!

My wife is a domestic engineer, so the flipside is, if she wants the truck for the day, she has to get up and drive me in to work. Sucks, sucks and sucks! I like my quiet time in the morning!

Warner Brothers Chevy Venture. Thats the one with the DVD player or is it VHS?

We went for the Korean, KIA Sedona. Six cylinders, 100,000 mile / 10-year warrenty, double side-doors, power windows, seats 7 -- I feel like I got a $30,000 mini-van for $20,000. We've had it a year and a half now and we love it. Good car. Big deal if it's Korean. ;)

My wife works in a doctors office doing blood work. Most days she goes in for 5:30 am. That usually gives me 2 hours of R/C wrenching time. I've missed my morning quite time two days in a row now. I'm having tinkering withdrawls!

soooooo :OT:

It has the VHS in it, however, I already have a DVD/PS2 going it it as well. So all is good on the entertainment side. Just think, we can even watch mommy/daddy type movies in 'the back' while camping now! DOH!

:devil:

One of your kids will come out all shocked and red faced, VHS in hand. "This isn't the Lion King Dad"

LMAO...it finally happened, he admits to a minivan =devil

I know that "SUV" that you were driving got you prepared for the inevitability of minivan ownership. Enjoy.

My Honda Odyssey is on order.

Last edited:
I want to take this time to thank Oval Queen and the rest of the Traxxas Nazi's because if it were not for them RCNT probably would have even started! Thank you Traxass!

I still have an SUV! The Envoy XL :madface: I love that truck!

Back