Design your own cart and race it - Flash vid

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't ever get mine to drive, but i can drive the example cart...

Very cool -- 15/15 in 16 seconds at 98% efficiency.

screw you guys lol...how do you get them to drive, am i leaving out a peice?

never mind, got it....havent finished a run yet lol but can drive it now

Last edited:
how in the world can you make it so fast? i did a 45 15/15 69%

Hey! thats pretty sweet...the only thing is that i SUCK!! My highest score is 15%...:D

edit:OH...1:12 15/15 42%

Last edited:
i backfliped the cart off the big wood jump lol it was sweet

i keep loosing all my coconuts before i get there lol....if you guys remember it, its alot like the fantastic contraption game...

Still playing at the moment, sng, the wheels MUST connect to things with shocks only. No solids.

EDIT: Get some screenshots so we can see who made what =D

My best was 40 seconds with 56%

Last edited:
It plays differently on different computers. At work its impossible to do it in less than 25 sec, at home I can do it in 15.

It plays differently on different computers. At work its impossible to do it in less than 25 sec, at home I can do it in 15.

ok, theres my excuse, wrong computer lol.

I'm not gonna believe any of the 14 and 15 second claims with a screen shot! lol.

I'm not gonna believe any of the 14 and 15 second claims with a screen shot! lol.

Here ya go Buddy, and since I had to do it again I thought I'd improve my rating why I was at it:D

efficiencyrating.jpg

how the? take a screen shot of your rig! i wanna see what someone else is coming up with....mine all come out very crawlerish and sucking! lol.

Back