Damaged Ballcaps

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeamGreen

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals, New to RC, fixing up a old RC10GT, Should I be concerned with damaged plastic ballcaps? Should I grab some spares off Ebay?

Hi guys and gals, New to RC, fixing up a old RC10GT, Should I be concerned with damaged plastic ballcaps? Should I grab some spares off Ebay?
It wouldn't hurt, and those are probably pretty cheap anyway.

Anytime I need cheap parts, I double up my order.
Hoarder! I only know this because sometimes I feel during thunderstorms if a tornado hit my home it would be far more likely I would be killed by RC parts debris rather than the swirling drywall and 2x4's.
Oh look. Another one 🤣

I would grab some caps and a set of pivot balls as well.. those go hand and hand.. . Got a few sets I've broke. My fair share of them over the yrs. All you need is to catch anything with your front tires and bam. Or cartwheel across yard 🤦‍♂️

Hoarder! I only know this because sometimes I feel during thunderstorms if a tornado hit my home it would be far more likely I would be killed by RC parts debris rather than the swirling drywall and 2x4's.

Oh look. Another one 🤣
Bro, you already know I'm a serious RC horder 🤣