Dam Venom

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh wow that dangerous huh? And I never leave the room when their charging etheir but i dont think i would know what to do is something did happen.

Not sure if venom has warranty, And mudsliger your killing me i just bought this battery and not I'm going to have to take it back and if they can't take it back i dont have money for a new one which means no run video of my badass slash!

Did ya buy at your LHS? They should cover it under warranty with no problems, Venom's Warranty statement is>>>

We are so sure about the quality of our batteries that we offer (and have for years) a Venom Lifetime Battery Replacement Plan on all of our rechargeable batteries. First year is a 100% unconditional replacement (we do however reserve the right to deny replacement to any serial abusers of our policy). Year 2 onward, any Venom battery can be exchange for a brand new battery of same size and type for 30% off the retail price for consumers or 50% off the retail price for dealers, no questions asked.

I still have the recite and every thing just bought it and have 2 to 3 runds on it, And i bought it at my local hobby town usa store do you think they will replace it?

After reading the warranty above I would think the LHS should replace it for you if it has been less the a year and you have the receipt, I think worst case you might have to send it into Venom for a replacement.

You might also look into a hardcase pack with a higher C rating like this.

http://www.hobbypartz.com/98p-40c-5000-3s1p-hardcase.html

After reading the warranty above I would think the LHS should replace it for you if it has been less the a year and you have the receipt, I think worst case you might have to send it into Venom for a replacement.

You might also look into a hardcase pack with a higher C rating like this.

http://www.hobbypartz.com/98p-40c-5000-3s1p-hardcase.html

I've got the Sky Lipos from that same site. Never run any other battery so i can't compare but in my Flux, holy s$%^ and for the money, unreal... also as i said before i charge them low and slow and get over 30 mins of runtime out of them. I have no idea what top speed is on this truck because the tires balloon so bad at half throttle its not possible. Truck will do 3 backflips from a standing start but its very hard to land and then you break stuff

Then i can custom edit the video to nickleback - burn it to the ground lol

But then i would cry because my slash has so much money in to it its not even funny $1200

If you got that kinda money invested in that and your worried about buying a new battery pack you need to revisit your way of thinking.(ethier run with the big dogs or stay on the porch and piss with the puppies):p:

If i remember right you were asking about a boat you were gona spend 5k on what the hell would you be worried about buying a new battery does'nt make sense to me.:\

w, bill thats what I'm saying i only have so much money and as of right now i dont think I'm going to give my dad my share of the boat so he is on his own. and its funny you recomend that battery i was just checking that out last night, think I'm going to buy a few.

Took the puffy battery to the lhs today and they replaced it for free and even up graded me to a 5400 instead of a 5000 because they didnt have one in stock so I'm happy about that and took w-bill advice and got 4 of thoughs batterys he recomended!

Last edited:
i have the same battery....that battery is like that...you probably just noticed it

i have run mine like 20 times already with no issues. its flat but i kind a looks like it peaks in the middle (a VERY little bit)