Dam Venom

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duramax47

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Okay i just bought a venom battery, its a 3 cell 11.1volt 5000mah lipo and i have used it for the second time today. It feals puffy and I'm afraid to charge it not because i think something is wrong with it. Whats going on? I'm pissed because i dont wanna take a chance aand try to balance charge it again and totaly ruins my plans for tomorrow to go drive?

Okay i just bought a venom battery, its a 3 cell 11.1volt 5000mah lipo and i have used it for the second time today. It feals puffy and I'm afraid to charge it not because i think something is wrong with it. Whats going on? I'm pissed because i dont wanna take a chance aand try to balance charge it again and totaly ruins my plans for tomorrow to go drive?

no experience with venom but does the pack lay flat on both sides? if not id say its toast

It lays pretty flat not perfect though

I have run two 4000 mah venoms for a year now and have had no problems. However I just bought two turnigy 5000 mah and in one of them it has a bad cell, I think its just the luck of the draw. Just charge it anyways!

I'm afraid to charge it though, today it ran full power for about 5min then it only ran half power for the rest of the 20 min so I'm worried about this thing.

I'm afraid to charge it though, today it ran full power for about 5min then it only ran half power for the rest of the 20 min so I'm worried about this thing.

any chance of warranty? it would go back if it was mine

Not sure if venom has warranty, And mudsliger your killing me i just bought this battery and not I'm going to have to take it back and if they can't take it back i dont have money for a new one which means no run video of my badass slash!

Yeah I'm going to lhs tomorrow to see what they say about it home its not trash.

Thanks man. If its good then i will make a run video!

Then i can custom edit the video to nickleback - burn it to the ground lol

But then i would cry because my slash has so much money in to it its not even funny $1200

Ha Ha. Great idea! But instead of your slash burning, you mine as well show a video of you burning 1200 dollars!!! :hehe:

I would cry dude, not even funny to think about my truck burning down, i kinda feel like rolex its kinda a shelf queen but is built to race!

Then i can custom edit the video to nickleback - burn it to the ground lol

But then i would cry because my slash has so much money in to it its not even funny $1200

it cost over 1k to run a new Flux... i dont wanna see any of em burn to the ground, just be cautious of what they tell you. My lipos are charging 2 feet in front of me, they dont leave my sight when charging

Instead of a lipo charging bag, I just put my lipos in a metal sauce pan with a lid on it. Haven't yet tested how it works and hope that I never will. :whhooo:

Instead of a lipo charging bag, I just put my lipos in a metal sauce pan with a lid on it. Haven't yet tested how it works and hope that I never will. :whhooo:

i charge my 5000 mah lipos at 1 amp...so far 5 hours and not done yet

Back