dale EARNHARDTjr or senior body for a revo 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna have to create one......there are some stock car bodies out there....but you will need to custom make/paint the rest.

I think...somebody smarter than me will be along shortly...;)

Gonna have to create one......there are some stock car bodies out there....but you will need to custom make/paint the rest.

I think...somebody smarter than me will be along shortly...;)

Well, maybe not smarter, but somebody anyway. You might try contacting the painting gurus on the site that are listed in some of the other posts.

If you want a fast good handling truck get a paint scheme from SR, if you put the #8 on your truck it will drive like crap and want to run into things.

If you want a fast good handling truck get a paint scheme from SR, if you put the #8 on your truck it will drive like crap and want to run into things.

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats funny....I don't really agree....but it was funny anyway....He does ok on the major speedways anyway...At least for his career so far....

Not sure how many Lil E fans there are around here..."but them thar could be fightin words...."

:boxing:

Hawk

I'm not really up on nascar, but hasnt "Lil E" like sucked ass for the last 2-3 years??

In 2004 he had 5 or 6 wins, 1 in 2005, and 1 in 2006. All in all, he does ok making over 5 million a year in earnings (last 2 years)...If that is "sucking"...I can only wish I was that bad at my job. I like to keep things in perspective...A win a year really isn't that bad when you consider many don't win one in a career. No, I am not a die hard lil E fan....but I wouldn't put him in the bottom tier of drivers either. I will say he can market the heck out of himself and can probably retire if he wants to...just based on what he has made in endorsements....Oh well....The debate will continue...

Hawk

In 2004 he had 5 or 6 wins, 1 in 2005, and 1 in 2006. All in all, he does ok making over 5 million a year in earnings (last 2 years)...If that is "sucking"...I can only wish I was that bad at my job. I like to keep things in perspective...A win a year really isn't that bad when you consider many don't win one in a career. No, I am not a die hard lil E fan....but I wouldn't put him in the bottom tier of drivers either. I will say he can market the heck out of himself and can probably retire if he wants to...just based on what he has made in endorsements....Oh well....The debate will continue...

Hawk
Again I'm not into the whole nascar thing like alot of diehards in here, but I'm pretty sure he gets most of his money from endorsements. Alot of endorsements just got thrown in his lap when his dad died. Not taking anything away from the guy, just from reading how he's been doing the last couple years, he seems a little overrated right now.

Did we ever help this guy get a body painted the way he wanted??????

Just wondering......cuz all of those guys you folks are talking about, are way overpaid and can't drive worth a hoot.....IMO.

I mean how hard is it to drive in a circle....accelerate and decelerate........if you don't crash into the other bumpkin next to you .....you win.

Sorry I hate Nascar.....waste of time. Grand Prix ........Formula One... La Mans..now there is racing......

Talon......running for cover

I'm pretty sure he gets most of his money from endorsements

Actually that 5 million does not include his endorsements...that winnings from 36 races.....So he is at least somewhat consistant...

Talon....I like F1 as well. but Nascar is redneck...and I resemble that remark in many ways...LMAO...I just can't help myself...

Ok Thus concludes the hijacking of this thread...

Sorry RocknRevo...Back on task now for me...

Hawk

Actually that 5 million does not include his endorsements...that winnings from 36 races.....So he is at least somewhat consistant...

Hawk
Then hes even more overrated than I thought.. What does someone who actually win races get paid?

nascar is redneck....
maybe thats why I dont get into it as much
:lick: