D3 binding problems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skurtzicus

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score

i have a d3 thats having these binding problems i dont know why it was perfectly fine befoe i lost my remote and bought a new one, now I'm dealing with this. i want to get this done asap so i can bind my Team associated and get that running and looking good. PLEASE HELP!???

Sometimes you get servo chatter when the transmitter (not the remote) is too close to the receiver. Does it do it if you stand back from the car?
I'm assuming you mean the radio when you refer to the "remote". You might also want to do a re-bind on the system and see if it changes.

Sometimes you get servo chatter when the transmitter (not the remote) is too close to the receiver. Does it do it if you stand back from the car?
I'm assuming you mean the radio when you refer to the "remote". You might also want to do a re-bind on the system and see if it changes.
ok jm going to try that in like 20 mins and see what happens, if its still the same then ill post another video and just try working on a different rc in the meantime while i try to get some answers.

Back