custom Revo Pics?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing fancy fabout the paint job but I like my Truggy Losi 8T 2.0 body that I modded for my ERBE. Fade to almost black with tinted windows. It started raning so I set it up for the street.

DSC03220a.jpg

That thing looks great, man! what kind of body is that? Did you have to hack up the back to make it fit right?

This body jschleer.
http://prolineracing.com/bodies/bulldog-8ightt-2-0-body/

You will have to rotate the motor 90* or notch the body for the wires if you have an ERBE (I notched the body). For the 3.3 just line up a new hole for the motor.

I chose 8T body for the ERBE because it was narrow enough to use velcro instead of pins. I really like the results.

No hacking off the rear end is required. A couple of careful hours of trimming and sanding with a dremel wheel.

DSC03226a.jpg

DSC03224a.jpg

That thing looks awesome, I love the simple yet futuristic look of it. Kinda looks like a lambo, if they made trucks.

Here's mine. Paint job is a little boring but my girlfriend loves pink so I did it for her.

Attachments

• Ri Revo 1.jpg
    Ri Revo 1.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 217
  • Ri Revo 3.jpg
    Ri Revo 3.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 208
  • Ri Revo 4.jpg
    Ri Revo 4.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 203
Here's mine. Paint job is a little boring but my girlfriend loves pink so I did it for her.

i love pink too hahah

those disk brakes in the wheels are for show arent they?

those disk brakes in the wheels are for show arent they?

Yeah, they are just for show. I thought they looked really trick with the on-road tires so I put them on for the pics. I use an entirely different set of wheels/tires for when she goes out.

Nothing fancy fabout the paint job but I like my Truggy Losi 8T 2.0 body that I modded for my ERBE. Fade to almost black with tinted windows. It started raning so I set it up for the street.

View attachment 60807
I've been trying to find some wheels and tires for mine I have the same that you have ,,, them wheels and tires you have first pic I like what are them so I can get for mine, please let me know just started rc game so I have no knowledge what I'm looking for, thanks for input

I've been trying to find some wheels and tires for mine I have the same that you have ,,, them wheels and tires you have first pic I like what are them so I can get for mine, please let me know just started rc game so I have no knowledge what I'm looking for, thanks for input
That guy posted those pics like 11 years ago so I doubt he's going to reply. The tires are Proline Road Rages I believe and I'm assuming they are the 3.8 size since thats the appropriate size for a 1/8 scale MT. I have no idea what wheels hes using.

Back