custom Revo Pics?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d1d2203d.gif

af49ec23.gif

Here it is. Big Joes on custom rims.

Whatcha got hook up on the head there?

its for the ez start wire that way it doesn't use just that stupid little spring thing on it actually locks onto the glow plug, you can literally pick the truck up by it

Here's my Ford F-250 body. It was my first paint job and I really liked it, but I upgraded to the longer platinum chassis, so it's time for a new body and custom paint!

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0171.jpg

Are those the wheels off of your erevo rob? btw, WHATS UP BRAH?! Havent seen you on here in a while!

i use the same set of wheels and tires for both my rigs, no kidding man how the hell have you been pm me or sumtin

jschleer, that is a sweet looking rig!

Thanks man! I put some hours into that body! But it looks a bit diff now. It used to be a 2.5 and it sucked!
So after a year in half and probably $700 it looks like this!
Bought extended chassis, so I don't even have a body that fits anymore. I've got some great ideas though!

CopyofDSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing fancy fabout the paint job but I like my Truggy Losi 8T 2.0 body that I modded for my ERBE. Fade to almost black with tinted windows. It started raning so I set it up for the street.

DSC03220a.jpg

Back