custom Revo Pics?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Aynone got some good pics of there custom painted bodies,aftermarket wheels and tires etc.? I'm lookin for a direction to go with mine.I just bought a body and paint.Lets see some custom revos,

revogreen002.jpg
mybaby017.jpg

These pics are from april, I've made some small changes since then, like no antenna (2.4ghz).

those are not really aftermarket wheels and tires ...but they are customized by myself ;) :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and heres my second revo that I'm building ...has a wasp .26 ..tranny moved forward 1/4 inch so i can still use a pull start with that engine
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Mine isn't really anything to strive for, unless your a basher that likes something durable and is so ugly only it's owner can love. :)

2010-0710-RevoBBSidePipeSide.jpg

2010-0710-RevoBBSidePipeTop.jpg

I should take a new photo, I'm running gunmetal traxxas rims with t-maxx 3.3 tires on it now.

heres my baby tires are JCconcepts rulux half ups lrp 1/2 offsetwith hpi dirt clawz standard MT 3.2 stretched on dyed black. engine is picco maxx .26 reddot 17/38 all steel tranny,cb,sg and whole slew mods and hop ups.I did the paint

Attachments

• IMAG0073.jpg
    IMAG0073.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 236
  • IMAG0075.jpg
    IMAG0075.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 253
  • IMAG0074.jpg
    IMAG0074.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 243
  • IMAG0076.jpg
    IMAG0076.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 250
  • IMAG0083.jpg
    IMAG0083.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 224
  • IMAG0084.jpg
    IMAG0084.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Are those sheet metal screws? Some sweet rides, can't wait to get my body and paint and start my customizations.I love to buy add ons, you should see the reciepts for my sled:D

i've been meaning to ask, How does the wing and mount hold up?

Are those sheet metal screws? Some sweet rides, can't wait to get my body and paint and start my customizations.I love to buy add ons, you should see the reciepts for my sled:D

they are self tapping screws ...made to drill in steel ;) :D ....but the revo did sharpen them quite a bit on the asphalt ..lol

Here are some pics of my toy:

Revo_Hummer_Driver_side.jpg

That's the H2 shell with the Maximizer Beadlocks.

Skidplate_2.jpg

That's the bottom showing the titanium skid plate that is no longer available (damn).

Revo_3_3_Side.jpg

Here's another side view without a lid.

Last edited:
A friend and I were thinking about doing that this winter, just have to find a place to run where I'm not on top of water. I have a tremendous fear of falling through ice.

Holds up well. I'm using the traxxas mount and I think a pro-line wing that my LHS had laying on a shelf. They didn't have the little traxxas wing.

Combined with a new era 3-point roll bar (raised about 1/2-3/4" with spacers) and cutting a couple fins off my BB cooling head, I have yet to make contact with the head on the ground. Been bashing it pretty hard all summer and it's held up great.

The only downside is that it tends to rip out the body mount bolts where they go through the mount and into the chassis, back into the mount and bulkhead. Those bolts don't screw into much, so relying on just those alone was kind of stupid anyway.

Since I run a side pipe, I have that pipe mount hole, so I took a spare LST turnbuckle (perfect length) and put one end on the shock mount bolt and the other through the pipe mount hole:
2010-0907-RevoRearBodyMountSupport.jpg

Been just fine ever since. Even with the normal bolt missing, as you can see in the photo.

Here is my revo

here is my revo
losts of cash in this one
might be going up for sale
RC005.jpg

RC006.jpg

RC007.jpg

RC008.jpg

RC009.jpg

RC010.jpg

Wow thats pretty sick. I can just see dollar signs hovering over that. What are the resavoir shocks from?

there piggyback shocks from Intergy i ran a set in my revo they didnt last 1 day at the BMX track i have a serious hate for Iterjunk parts wery few of there parts are good some work but mostly the lot is junk

What shocks do u run or have good luck with?

i run the aluminum body traxxas shocks with the tin coating i upgraded all the parts to aluminum tho u can get a kit from hot racing that will upgrade all the stock shock parts to aluminum the spring retainer the shock ends the cap and the preload adjuster

Back