Custom built F-22 Raptor

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emm2849

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Sorry I haven’t posted in a while I’ve just been pretty busy. Anyways I just finished this rc F-22 Raptor and I’m waiting for the motor and esc to come in a couple of days. Can’t wait to fly it😁

Here is the link to the files if any of you guys want to built it for yourself,

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/sho...Detailed-Build-Plans-and-Video-Super-easy-F22

Everything you need should be there.

IMG_1507.jpeg

No electronics in there because I’m waiting for the parts to arrive

Attachments

• IMG_1504.jpeg
    IMG_1504.jpeg
    421.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1505.jpeg
    IMG_1505.jpeg
    397.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1506.jpeg
    IMG_1506.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 12
I had a flat foam MiG29 that was a blast, I have an F-15 that I still need to assemble. Your F-22 should fly fantastic. Let us know when you get it finished up. :thumbs-up:

UPDATE: I thought my 2s battery would work but it doesn't, so I have to get another 2s battery and probably a smaller motor. So it probably won't fly for a while till I get the right motor and battery. I was able to put a small 2s battery to power the receiver and it glided really well, very easy to control.

The 2s battery doesn't work because it has a very low c rating. Not enough for the motor. I'm probably gonna get a smaller motor with the battery and try again.

Back