Could someone help me out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie.xtm

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I've recently bought a xtm xt2 nitro car . Always wanted one from a kid and got one so new to them .. I've had it going few weeks having so much fun but know when I turn my controls left and right sometimes it doesn't respond and it would also keep going at the speed it happens at and won't stop until it responds again try me with remote control our it would just hit something to stop

Check you RX connections you are loosing the signal.

We're about rx connections if you don't mind helping me

We're about rx connections if you don't mind helping me
TX/RX are Transmitter and Receiver. The transmitter is the remote and sends signals, the receiver is in the car and receives those signals. Try charging the batteries in both of them and also check connections in the radio box.

Are you using a rechargeable pack in the vehicle or just a 4 AA spring pack? Have you been anywhere wet with it or in snow?

If you don't have good quality batteries, you'll have problems very quickly. DON'T use cheapies. If you don't have rechargeable batteries use alkaline.