CoRally Servo problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubs.rc

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
I got a CoRally python and it worked perfectly for the past couple of weeks. I’ve noticed that when we i was turning left it wasn’t as fast as the right side. So when I was testing it sometimes the servo wouldn’t even make it to the left side but goes back to neutral place. Then I lifted the car up on a box and move the wheel back and fourth… and the servo works perfectly left to right really fast like it has no problems. Has anybody have any ideas what’s going on?

servo is on its way out.time for new servo id add a servo saver
Which servo would you recommand? I dont need something really fancy but something fast but for a good price. My Budget is around $30-$50. Not sure what size it is or the speed on the servo

before you go buy a new servo be sure the servo saver has not loosened up. they are way too loose from the factory imo. i cranked mine up almost all the way. easiest way to adjust it is to remove it which is a pain but better than buggering it up trying to do it with pliers...