Corally dementor need some advice

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abe559

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I wanted to.know what battery would you suggest on a team corally dementor 2s-6s capable esc is 180amps now it's not just choosing the highest 6s battery correct? If I were to try saying a 6s 5000mah 90c rated battery my esc would cut out right due to over amperage. I'm new to this rc world but not the real world. If I'm not mistaken that would produce 270 amps. Is that correct or course I want the most out of my truck without killing my electronics after my first run. What battery would u recommend? There's also 2 connections in truck if I needed to run 2 batteries only in series tho

Your motor will dictate power rating needed. That 4274 size motor will probably pull around 120 amps from a battery. I'm going off my 4274 1700kv motor specs and it is 95A maximum. I'd say the battery you mentioned would be a perfect match for what you need. Can never have too much of a "C" rating IMO. If using a single 6 cell pack, I'd take out the extra battery connection.

Your motor will dictate power rating needed. That 4274 size motor will probably pull around 120 amps from a battery. I'm going off my 4274 1700kv motor specs and it is 95A maximum. I'd say the battery you mentioned would be a perfect match for what you need. Can never have too much of a "C" rating IMO. If using a single 6 cell pack, I'd take out the extra battery connection.
So the c rating is not a factor when were talking about maxing out an esc? Oveevoltage? I think I stated it on the first part of post but to be specific it's a 2050 kv motor the esc is good between 2s-6s up to 120amps it's still mostly factor parameters only thing I changed was the cutoff at low voltage. I was using 2s 2500mah batteries not sure the c rating I pulled them from my old drone collecting dust. And ran 2 in series. Making it a 4s and it ran pretty good but I would have to ease into the "overdrive" if you will. If I would just go from standstill to 75% it would cut out. I'm getting the pack today just not sure what to get. I just don't want to get the best battery off of what's labeled I want the best that will work for my truck. Extra anything cost more money. Thanks for the input