Coraline??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
anybody wanna see it???

Had to look it up.

It's an animated movie.

Last edited:
its a new movie coming out with Dakota Fanning, Ian McShane and Teri Hatcher about A young girl (Fanning) walks through a secret door in her new home and discovers an alternate version of her life. On the surface, this parallel reality is eerily similar to her real life – only much better. But when her adventure turns dangerous, and her counterfeit parents (including Other Mother [Hatcher]) try to keep her forever, Coraline must count on her resourcefulness, determination, and bravery to get back home – and save her family

(i googled it lol i had know idea what he was talking about either)

Not sure if it's worth paying for. I kinda dug The Nightmare Before Christmas and The Corpse Bride, but wouldn't consider paying full price to see them. I'll probably just wait for it to hit HBO or maybe RedBox it.

yeah I'm with you Candyman, i will rent it but not go to theaters for it...but i really like corpse bride, and nightmare, i like his style of work.

heres a trailer for it...i just love his work....

Last edited by a moderator:
Taken looks like its got too much hype around it to be a good movie. Wifey wants to see it, but i can guarentee you that i'll be bored with it within the first 1/2 hour of it..

we're waiting for Zombie Strippers to come our lmao

Yeah... no. Doubt I'll even rent it when it does come out on DVD.

I haven't been intrigued enough in any movie to go to a movie theater in 13 years. The last movie I saw in a theater was cable guy and that was only because my whole family went. I have wanted to see a few, but dealing with people and their lack of awareness keeps me watching vids at home.

same here olds, the last movie i saw in theatres was 8 mile and the one before that was the water boy so i dont ever go to the movies....

Went to see Bloody Valentine 3D today and there was a 3D trailer for Coraline. I would pay to see it 3D of course today was my first ever 3D movie an I thought it was awesome!