converting a 3.3 to electric...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbrrmike

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
so as i continue to buy parts for the revo 3.3 i picked up, and continue to have a growing pile of stock parts acumulating on my work bench i was thinking..

if i were to pick up one of the revo chassis off ebay, and put it together with my stock parts, what would it take other than what i already have laying around, to build a cheap e-revo?

i ask because i am having trouble finding anyone local to use the thing with, so having another would let me take friends out etc. and also because i would be able to use it when the nitro was acting up or not practical due to space/noise restrictions?

thanks in advance for any help

maybe i should reword it.....

once my rpm arms come, ill have full front and rear suspension minus shocks... ill have spare servos ......and i was looking at the chassis's on ebay and a couple come with the stock skidplates, etc.

what do i need that i can't take from a 3.3, and what do i need to mount the electric parts to the nitro chassis

you can probably get the stock e-revo chassis and electronic mounts and build from there you will prolly need diffs and a tranny and bulkheads.

Back