Congratulations to WickedFog, the December 2023 Rig of the Month (RotM)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@WickedFog I would have gone with "Free Candy Inside" to get the Maximum Creepy award.

Congrats and well done!
The free candy van is a bit overdone. Deadpool just keeps dead bodies in his van because he's trying not to litter 😁

The free candy van is a bit overdone. Deadpool just keeps dead bodies in his van because he's trying not to litter 😁
How much did you pay @WoodiE to help cheat? I'm inquiring as I may do it next month. 🤣🤣

That free candy van would be something to see. Growing up there was a all white ASTRO with red splatters and psychopath killer across the front window. I was around 8 and wanted one. 🤣

Congrats I always like that ugly lil van. Happy new years

How much did you pay @WoodiE to help cheat? I'm inquiring as I may do it next month. 🤣🤣

That free candy van would be something to see. Growing up there was a all white ASTRO with red splatters and psychopath killer across the front window. I was around 8 and wanted one. 🤣
I had to promise Woodie I'd cut his grass this year. I need to start working on a mower I can control via wifi using a Raspberry Pi. I didn't really think this through 🤪

The van I admired as a kid had a dragon attacking a castle painted on it. It wasn't a shiny, fancy paintjob. It was done with a paint brush. You got the feeling illegal activities took place within its cabin, but it looked killer. The owner wore bell bottom jeans, no shirt or shoes, and was a straight up hippie. Cool dude.

One thing I can say is originality and different builds to enspire to each there own. Mine might be off the wall as well as some others and some clean builds people like. I appreciate everyone’s doing for RC and creativity. So hands down on this mini for rig of this month even if it’s rigged or not like to see cool Random stuff myself.

The Office Congrats GIF

Cool looking rig!! Congrats & Happy New Year!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back