CofNailz Kraton EXB build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CofNailz

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
Not really a build since I'm not replacing the things one normally would, chassis, towers etc. That's why I got the EXB. Anywho...

Kraton exb
M2C Tower Brace
Voltage Hobbies servo mount
Savox 1210 servo
Spektrum SR315 reciever
Castle mmx8s esc
Castle 1717 motor
Castle B-Link
Tekno 18 or 20t pinion (haven't decided. which one yet but got both here)
2 30mm hobbystar fans ( trying to beef up a mount idea I got from one of those cheapo companies.)
Not sure on wheels yet.

Not much to look at yet, just mocking things up and waiting on a few little things to actually put it together.

20210115_153120.jpg

I've been itching for an EXB and have nearly pulled the trigger on one several times... this build isn't going to help. :D

Nothing much to update. Been working on a few fan mount ideas. Waiting on a few odds and ends. Spacers finally came in so I re did my diffs..
F 60k (min. Lsd setup), C 200k (min. Lsd set up), R 30k (open, spacer)

I've been itching for an EXB and have nearly pulled the trigger on one several times... this build isn't going to help. :D
Now's the time. I was even looking at the Mojave exb. SCT isn't really my thing, but the Mojave's, rtr or exb, are sweet looking rigs.

Just waiting on some screws to mount the fans, set mesh, program, and it's done. Just have to close it up and reinforce the body.

Attachments

• 20210128_143017.jpg
    20210128_143017.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Back