clutch bell outside bearing gone

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nscrracefan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well nitro junkies, did some hard driving last weekend with the mgt 8.0 & the outside clutch bell bearing went to hell!!! From all the slop in the clutch bell it tore up all the clutch shoes..... Got parts that should be here in a couple hours for some rebuilding,lol! Then off to the backyard for some more "BASHING WITH THE BOYS"!!! Be safe nitro junkies!!!

{{{{{clutch bell outside bearing gone}}}}}

Wait so are you asking something or just letting us know what happend?

{{{{{{{{{{I can't tell}}}}}}}}}} ;)

Sent from my Pipboy-3000 in the Capital Wasteland.

Judging by the guru status, I'd say we're being informed that something happened....I hate it when stuff happens.

The only time I ever had clutchbell bearings go bad on me was when I had some extra drag in my transmission that was causing my CB to heat up more than normal. I kept blowing out the front bearing and stripping spurs left and right...that sucked...took me forever to figure out what the problem was.

lmao non crimen!!! this happened last weekend! got er together this afternoon & she is on it, IMPRESSED AGAIN!!!

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

judging by the guru status, i'd say we're being informed that something happened....i hate it when stuff happens.

same here! Hope she stays togetherfor awhile!!!

Back