Click here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey I need input click my banner below and help me out by making a selection. X

They are all good but dont seem to get the name out as good as the should.

Concur with Eddy. The only one that is remotely clear on presenting the name of your site is the first one. It has the best contrast of the lettering to the background.

it took me to his homepage...

Thanks for the input guys beck to the drawing board. I was worried about that so the guy making the graphics is gonna try some diffrent stuff. X

Can you send the text link?

Man you should have told me I had to vote after clicking your link, I would have registered first.

Originally posted by Mayhem
Can you send the text link?
www.dirtyrc.com

Even though I think tonight my dude is gonna come up with some diffrent logs. My server went down last week cause the guy that runs it his partner killed it so I had to rebuild everything so I figured it was time of for aface lift. X

sorry to hear about your site going down X...hope you get it back up soon.

-WoodiE

just an FYI, i think all the logos are to dark, but thats just my own opinion.

Everyone please please look at this logo.... compare it to the other Dirty R/C logo's and tell me what you think. I can't get hometown aol to work so I can't host it so just download it

Attachments

• dirty.gif
    dirty.gif
    10 KB · Views: 100
Well I was looking for the melting look thats why I added them let's see what else I can do.

What do you think of a glowing red?

Attachments

• dirty2.gif
    dirty2.gif
    12 KB · Views: 122

Attachments

• dirty3.gif
    dirty3.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 118
Well I dont' know how much I like the Melting Flags the new stuff I was looking at today is without the flags but feel free to post what ever you want if I like it then I may use it considering its FREE. X

Is the person doing to graphics doing it for free now?

Well again, just my opinion, but all the logo's seem to dark to me. But then again i dont know what the rest of the site will look like

WoodiE

Well I just picked colors I don't have a scheme to go to so yeah.

x_789,

You should post a screen shot of what the rest of the site is gonna look like or at least an idea of it. And maybe some sizes the logo needs to be.

I know a few people here do graphics so you never know what might turn up.

-WoodiE

Originally posted by Mayhem
Is the person doing to graphics doing it for free now?
Yup also I posted your images you put up so far I figure your image is your property so I will remove them if you want. But Dirty R/C is my property because its trademarked. ;)

The colors of the new site are going to be Black, Dark Grey, And Dark Blue, possilbly a tad of orange or Green

Size should be less than 400x100 pixels prefere more like 80 tall

Also there are some new ones so take a look and continue to hit them if you got something you want to toss in post it or email it to me and I will toss you in the mix. Just know once you post t or send it to me it no longer becomes your property with my name on it so you have no rights to it.. Thats Legal B.S. But just in case.
Go vote again the top two from today are still there. X

Last edited:
Back