Sold / Found Cleaning off the workbench

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread updated, more items added.

Thread updated.

BTW SD, the camera works pretty good. The battery lasts quite a bit longer which is what I was hoping for. The only downside is that's it's a lot more complicated/versatile than my old one... Seems to work well though. I just need to learn more about settings. My old one couldn't do as much stuff, but it was simple to use (like the owner).

Thanks again.

I am glad you are enjoying the camera Olds. I thought it was pretty simple to use compared to my wife's DSLR. I usually just kept it on auto and occasionally use the portrait mode when shooting stuff to post on rcnt.

Yeah... I'm a bit of an idiot. At least with cameras. I don't care much for reading, but I think I have to read the manual to set it up or understand what all the stuff on the screen means.

Hey Olds, it might work better if you hack half the body off it, or build some crazy ass roll cage for it, if you haven't already. :D

Hey Olds, it might work better if you hack half the body off it, or build some crazy ass roll cage for it, if you haven't already. :D

I know this is an old dead thread... but I never caught this post.

You guys friggin kill me! I needed a laugh today!

I couldn't figure out where to bolt the roll cage on... Although, I've really gotten used to the camera now.

No... the body is still intact.

You'd be surprised... I run FULL BODIES NOW! My aftershock and jato bodies have been holding up pretty good.

Maybe I just got better at driving...

The aftershock does have a heavy duty steel roll bar though... lol!

No way! I don't believe it!
Believe it!
2007-0707-AftershockNewBodySpurSide.jpg

2007-1230-Jato01.jpg

Well if your old bodies were an indication of your driving skills, then you could not have gotten any worse. :D

Well played good sir... Well played indeed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.