Clean up chaos.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get 'er done! You will be way happier when you get rid of the clutter. We have been purging stuff too, we have decided if it isn't making us happy we don't need it.

We collected so much crap for projects we are never going to have time for....it's gotta go.

I say this all the time about my corner of the basement. Then I contemplate the amount of work and where to actually begin, then I just end up being overwhelmed and walk away. Lol

I say this all the time about my corner of the basement. Then I contemplate the amount of work and where to actually begin, then I just end up being overwhelmed and walk away. Lol

Been there! Still there to a certain extent. 🤣

I just had a bunch of junk piled up that I simply was not using no more an got rid of it ,but once
I had pulled everything out an throw it in the dumpster ,it was getting easier to deal with!
I did get the shelving unit in an another little cabinet ,I will shoot another vid tomorrow of
how it looks now!..:thumbs-up:

Already looks a lot more functional. :thumbs-up:

Yea ,sure is ,some of those RC's were actually starting to spill out on to
my patio an cluttering up ,that is why I had to get the shed cleaned out!
I was like woa ,now my patio is starting to look like hell ,,so I had to stop
messing around an get stuff cleaned & organized ,that is why I havent
been running or doing anything RC related lately!...:cool:

Last edited:
Back