Check this little guy out....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bye bye 4wd slash! I know what I'm saving for!!! I really need a little rig for winter indoor crawling and this definatly fits the bill.

Be cool to take a 1/24 static model and slap a set of these axles under it.

I think this would be pretty cool . I think I may need to pick one up .

Pretty sweet! I am trying to think how big that is haha. Pretty small.

BND too. Sweet.

I have the other 2. So might as well have the runt of the family.

I bet it gets boring pretty fast do to lack of performance but it still looks like fun for a while...BND is definatly a cool feature too.

LOL!

There's only been like 4 active threads in the past 6 hours and now two of them have gone the same direction... UP! :hehe:

Pretty cool if you want to do a little desk top crawling, LOL!!!!! I guess you could build a crawler course on a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood, maybe something like what the train guys do but for a micro crawler.

Gimmick alert! :p Might get the scale guys excited (I can't really say that now I'm building a scaler can I??) with all those dinky parts, but I think it's just a gimmick, Losi love making really small stuff, so this was kinda predictable. Might keep the kids quite on Xmas day though :)

$120 for the BND is pretty killer if you ask me. I'd swap out the power for the brushless/lipo I have in my DT. Get those tires off and cut down the foams. Aside from a cool X-mas gift for the kids, this is the perfect cost concious crawler for somebody like me.

Gimmick alert!

I disagree. I think these would be a great way to spend time with the kids indoors when the snow is piling up, and you can't get out to run anything else. It would be real easy to build a small indoor crawler course in a small space just to have fun.

I totally agree with Joe. Crawling is the perfect niche of r/c to do indoors when it's cold and wet. It's slow and you dont' need much space at all. The wife and I keep talking about reigning back bigtime this year and leaving ourselves out to take care of the kids only but it'll be hard for me not to pick up a RTR for Chase and a BND for myself.

It would be real easy to build a small indoor crawler course in a small space just to have fun.

Thats the only part of them I'm digging really. I bet its a huge pain in the butt to get them to do well at all....BUT the course lol, will be extremly easy to way and wont take up any room unlike a 2.2 or even 1.9 course with any difficulty....just need a few rocks out of a driveway and your set lol.

Back