Check this before it gets deleted

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pirata...OQ finally got around to editing the word hell out of your final post...it's up to 1487 views...people are still reading it...

Originally posted by El Pirata
I typed the "H" word in my post at the Traxxas forum?

What word heaven???????????

Originally posted by El Pirata
No, the place you go if you're bad.

Oh I get it hoboken right:)

Yes, you did...a spiteful gesture i believe it was...it now says "edited" with smiley faces on either side...gotta love it...

Man I got heat from those bones heads OQ for using the word CRAP. Come on that is a joke or one time I put in #$%@#$%@#$% you know the same as ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and she sent me a nasty gram. So its assinine stuff like that that bothered me about that site not to mention all the nonsense of the same 10 questions getting asked once aday and all the useless post from people .
here is another example of why I have cut my traxxas site time down to almost none. Your telling me if this thread was not about a mod that it would not have gotten moved. Give me a break. This is the typical crap in this forum each day. X

"Sig
You need to change your signature. It is offensive and clearly breaks Traxxas rules. If not changed immediately, your account may be terminated. Opinions are one thing, using swear words is another altogether. HW"

That is what he sent me this is clearly because I took at shot at the mods. Is the word SUCK a swear word or is it JOKE.

here is my sig will this get me in trouble here?

"Free internet Sites with POP-UPS SUCK.
There is no skill in only trurning left. Oval racing is a joke."

Here was my reply to him

could you point out what is the swear word please?
X

I would like a straw with my Pepsi. I dont like to drink from the cup by contacting it with my mouth. However, when I suck on the straw it sometimes hurts my fillings. Why is it when I suck on a straw my fillings hurt? Is it because I am sucking too hard? Or am I not sucking hard enough? Do you even think its because of the sucking at all? Man this sucks!

Christian,
I have never met any one that sucks as much as you.
you're full of BS as well :)

I really get T'd by mods that suck so badly...

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
I really get T'd by mods that suck so badly...

It does get alittle hard to breath over there with all that sucking going on by the mods. Some of the mods are sucking the air and life right out of that board.

Man I am glad this place dosen't SUCK. X

lol @ El.

So X - did you use the search results to your advantage?

Back