Check out this video

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auhutchi

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
It isn't very good quaility but the revo is backflipping of that huge jump. Check it out---

Last edited by a moderator:
wow lol that is sweet! pretty big jumps, nice and smooth for sure. would be super fun there.

That looks like a bad a*s place to run man, is that a sand pit????. . .great backflips too, unfortunatly someone broke sumtin, but if you aint breakin stuff you aint bashin hard enough

Nice!!! I'm getting sick of running in my backyard.:angry:
Time to get out and find a spot...

That revo 3.3 the first car was a friend of mines and this is my cell phone taking this,the car that broke was a t'maxx 3.3, another friends car, i had a stripped spur gear on my car and no one had a spare so i was just recording the jumps, this jump was a hillside out at a local desert in grand junction, colorado. after the tmaxx broke the revo jumped another 20 times probably then the push rod got bent. If anyone wants to know what broke on the tmaxx was the steering knuckle, the rim, bulkhead, and something else i don't remember.